Tuesday 18 March 2014

Travel : DIY Kits from Japan

 Greetings from Tokyo,

Today I went to visit the Tokyo Skytree for the very first time.
Someone happened to be doing a demonstration on a DIY food replica kit.

I didn't buy that since I am already making miniature food using polymer clay.
But the kits are amazing. (last two photos)


(Below)

These are the ones that caught my attention.
I always wanted to own a miniature ryokan or Japanese style houses.

This is exactly what I have been searching for so I bought it.

Cost price 2000 to 5000









(Below) I bought this one as it has interior that looks like a ryokan style.
And I love how the overall looks like, especially the roof top.



(Above)They sell the display cases too. About 4,500







Signing off,
Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment