Friday 8 August 2014

Zippers & Fabrics


Hello everyone ! 

Today is such an excited day.

I have bought alot of supplies which include fabrics, zippers, interfacing, and casing for my macaron coin purse.


Other than these colourful zippers, I have beige and red zippers as well.
Beige zippers are my favourite because they matches all fabrics but colourful zippers are cuter.


Polka dots are very popular.
So I bought this two prints which I think it looks really sweet and lovely.
I plan to use this fabric for my new macaron design.

(below) Some fabrics that I bought.
I prefer to get fat quarters for my macaron coin purse, so I can have various print for my items.



Other than getting supplies for my ETSY shop.
I bought some cute stationery.

These are really useful as I get ideas as and when, so it would be great to jot them immediately in case I forget.
I love the rainbow print - fairykei style.

(from the.paper.stone)


Not forgetting getting a new set of colour pencils as well.
It been a long time since I use colour pencils. It seems like I'm buying stationery for school.
#Imissschooldays


Alright that's all for today.

Email or leave me a message if you have any enquries !



Signing off,
Joey
Sureddoya

No comments:

Post a Comment