Saturday 12 July 2014

Book : Yoshiko Tsukiori – Stylish Dress Book Review

Stylish Sewing Book by Yoshiko Tsukiori

Earlier this week, I came across this book in Amazon.com
It comes with 26 patterns which makes it easier for new seamstress.

I got mine from Kinokuniya at SGD$25.68

I always feel excited when I got a new book. 
It means new project coming up !

(below) This is how the book looks like


(below) The sizing chart for your references



I love how simple this book is. It is like a fashion catalog.
It shows 26 different types of designs, and the tutorials at the back.

After browsing through, I found out I wanted to try all designs. The designs are fantastic !
There are dresses and top designs.





The patterns are found at the back.
It is different from "Sew Everything Workshop Book". These patterns are printed on paper, which you will need to transfer or trace them out on a pattern paper.
Note: The patterns come in 2 sided. 


Overall,
it is a simple dressmaking book with simple, straight  forward guidelines in making these clothings.
Basic knowledge in sewing recommended before you get this book as it uses dressmaking terms. 

Suitable for intermediate - experienced seamstress.


Signing off,
Joey



No comments:

Post a Comment