Monday 28 March 2016

Handmade Boxer

Project of the day - Foxy Boxer

Using my new Brother FS101 sewing machine

Sewing pattern from S.E.W, Sew Everything Workshop by Diana Rupp

Firstly, I cut out the pattern - Front and Back

It is hard for me to iron such huge fabric my hubby brought home from work ! 
Yes. from his workplace ! 

How nice ! I wish he could bring back more ! 
He actually brought home 3 huge fabrics and some random fat quarters.


Here is my chalk pencil, busy marking notches ~ 


I got a new electronic sewing machine, which I will be using it for this project.

I received this machine on my birthday this year, from my hubby ! 
I told him I would like to get this sewing machine because it has over 100 kinds of stitches !
Looks fun and I can create many creative designs !

As an electronic sewing machine, the buttonhole maker is also done automatically.
It is easier than A,B,C.

I really appreciated this function ! Save me from a lot of work.



Everything on an electronic sewing machine looks expensive, advanced and super awesome !


For the buttonhole, I selected the commonly used design - No. 35.
Then I changed the presser foot to A, place the button, pull down the buttonhole lever, bring down the needle and click "START".

It sew automatically, and perfectly.



This is a simple project which is very useful ! 

My hubby loves the boxer I have made. 
He said it was comfy and easy to wear.





Ta-dah, after about 2 hours I have completed the project. 

I spent some time undo some wrong stitches ! My bad, must be my hungry stomach.
I have started my project around 11 am without breakfast ~ 

Signing off,
Sureddoya

No comments:

Post a Comment