Sunday 13 March 2016

Handmade Elastic Skirt for kids

I have received plenty of polka dot fabrics from a friend. 

These fabric are in good quality, it is thicker than cotton. So I have decided to use them to make into little skirt for a friend's daughter.

It was a simple and fun, 1 hour project for beginner.

I have various colour of polka dot fabric, so I took a photo and sent it to the mum. She chose this bright pink polka dot print for her daughter. 

She said her daughter is very girly, and love pink very much.


After cutting the right length and width, I started my first elastic skirt making.
I was looking forward to the end product.


In the end, the skirt came up perfectly as I thought it would be. 
It was simply, perfect.

I love how cute it looks ! 


Because it was so fun and satisfying. I picked up another fabric which I bought from Japan, and make another skirt. This time, make it flare more.

The lucky girl now have 2 new skirts added into her wardrobe ! :)






After learning how to make these cute skirt, I am now asking people around me if they have young girls at home so I could deliver free skirt to them ! 

Sewing is addictive and satisfying.

signing off,
Sureddoya

No comments:

Post a Comment